Visible Confidence is a personal and professional development program for women who want to advance in their careers, earn what they're worth and be more confident in their overall lives.
Based on the 7 Pillars of Confidence, this is an all-encompassing approach to building and refining the skill of confidence.
The 7 Pillars of Confidence
- Relationship with fear – How do you view fear and what do you do with it?
- Perception of appearance – What do you think and feel about how you look and how does that impact your interactions with the world around you?
- Level of self-reliance – How much of your confidence is based on factors like resume, appearance, title or relationship status instead of who you are as a person?
- Applied work ethic – If your success depended solely on how hard you work and the initiative you take, would you bet on yourself?
- Discernment in relationships – Where is respect on your list of priorities and how do the people you surround yourself with contribute to your confidence?
- Execution of standards – What are your standards and non-negotiables in business, relationships and personal growth, and do you enforce them?
- Resolution of history – How are your past experiences affecting your present view of the world, other people and yourself?
High-potential women who have shown initiative in their current role and a desire to advance in leadership are nominated by supervisors.
Participants are then taken through an 8-week, action-rich curriculum, and walk away with the ability to confront and correct self-sabotaging behavior, win the battle against fear, maintain healthy peer-to-peer relationships and leverage their individuality for the group.
Supervisors will benefit from more confident women who are fully equipped to directly and positively impact the team's overall performance and profitability.
Visible Confidence employs different coaching methods to cater to participants' diverse styles of learning.
- The video curriculum broken down into short lessons allow learning around her schedule, in a setting that she is most comfortable.
- One-on-one coaching around the curriculum helps her individually apply learned concepts.
- Group, dialogue based learning encourages exploring and challenging personal view points while facilitating peer interactions around relevant topics.
- Worksheets and takeaways encourage private reflection, and provide the facilitator with additional insight for use in additional individual coaching.
- Experiential learning activities and actionable tasks take learning from intellectual to practical.
Visible Confidence Takeaways
Week 1 - chase fear & win
- The Winner's View of Fear
- Getting Out of Your Own Way
- How to Get Past What "They" Think
- Strategies to Leverage Your Victories
- How to Translate Courage Into Success
Week 2 - look, feel, play
- Feeling Prettier Without Changing Your Look
- How to Manage Your Perception of Beauty
- Maintaining Self-Image Despite Feelings
- Practicals to Overcome Insecurities
Week 3 - Shine from the inside
- Why "Prettier" Will Never Equal Confidence
- How to Create Confidence From Change
- Moving From Mindfulness to Confidence
- The Key to Authenticity
- How to Live in Your Strengths
Week 4 - Come to work to work
- How to Get Over Perfectionism
- Preventing Ambition From Becoming Burnout
- The Real Definition of Courage
- Knowing When to Try Harder
- The Most Forgotten Ingredient in Work
Week 5 - Build your team
- Killing Sentimentality For Your Own Good
- How to Prune Your Network
- Building Your Inner Circle
- 5 People You Need in Your Life
- 7 Steps to Confident Networking
week 6 - Define the standard
- The Keys to Powerful Partnerships
- Setting Your Standard in Every Relationship
- Establishing Your Non-Negotiables
- How to Stop Blaming Yourself
- Providing What You Expect
Week 7 - Unpack your experience
- How to Build Confidence by Unpacking
- 12 Questions to Help You Unpack
- How to Reconcile and Move Forward
- How to Get Out of Survival Mode and Thrive
- Managing the Unpacking Process for Success
Chantelle Anderson is a former professional athlete and award-winning medical sales representative turned consultant and confidence coach.
She specializes in strategic life planning, going beyond inspiration to practical solutions and empowering others to develop confidence that gets results. Chantelle's joy is infectious and she leaves others inspired and equipped to succeed.
Her mission is to provide one million women with the tools to build confidence in themselves, walk in their full potential and impact their surroundings in a positive way. For more on Chantelle's personal journey, visit the "About Me" page here.
SELECTED ACCOMPLISHMENTS & AWARDS
- WNBA 2nd Overall Draft Pick
- 6 Year WNBA Veteran
- Tennessee Sports Hall of Fame Inductee
- Vanderbilt University Athletics Hall of Fame Inductee
- Vanderbilt University Basketball Career Scoring Leader
- Vanderbilt University Jersey Retired
- 3-Time College All-American
- 2-Time Kodak All-American
- Played Professionally in France, Russia, Turkey & Lebanon
- Turkish League All-Star Game Most Valuable Player
- Vanderbilt University Graduate - Human & Organizational Development Major
- Stryker Medical President's Club
- Stryker South Central Region Sales Rep of the Year
- Grew Territory from $250K to $3.2M in 18 months
- Stryker Medical John W. Brown Award for Territory Growth
- GALLUP Strengths Academy Certified
- Young Houston Magazine 100 Most Influential Young Professionals in Houston
- Her Magazine, Contributor
this curriculum is specifically designed to inspire and equip women in the areas of confidence, clarity and success in every area of life
“Chantelle Anderson”. Just the mention of the name brings a smile. She has an energy to communicate in a way that brings attention to the moments about to be shared. She has a wonderful story to tell and she tells it in a way that makes you feel like you have known her all your life. Motivation, communication, team building, and persistence are all things Chantelle Anderson has lived to tell about with a smile .
Former General Manager /Head Coach
WNBA San Antonio Stars
I've always loved Chantelle's dream-catching philosophies, but to be honest, I didn't really think I needed personal consulting because I've always been such a goal-oriented, organized person! I thought I had all the tools I needed to execute my "have it all plan" by myself, until a friend suggested I try it.
Talk about an eye-opener! Chantelle restructured my strategy to accomplish my goals and 30 minutes into my session I realized that her detailed formula for success was going to change my life.
As a working mother (past my 20s), sometimes I can feel discouraged starting anything new, but my Life Design Session helped me build a one-day-at-a-time plan, and more importantly, confidence and validation that I can and will HAVE IT ALL. The personal attention and customized plan was amazing, and I appreciated that it wasn't a "one size fits all" approach to life.
TV Personality, Mommy Expert
Hallmark Channel - Home & Family Show
Chantelle has a way of connecting with you at any phase of life and taking the journey with you. Her smile and her joy are infectious and when working with her you can feel her genuine passion about God, people and you. She has been a sounding board, a critic and a friend. Every time we speak I leave our interactions re-energized and with a plan of action.
Professional Athlete, Poet, Speaker
WNBA Chicago Sky
I can honestly say that I LOVED it!!!!!!! I am so encouraged right now, lol. You are completely relatable and everyone will want to be best friends with you! The first exercise made me cry. The next one was an amazing way to look at how fear affects our lives. I am totally inspired. I can't wait to suggest this to people I know!
I just want to say thanks again for this confidence class. It's really helped me a lot as I have been going through it and meditating on it, and I think it's really deep. The questions you asked helped me pull out the root of my issues. I've seen these things not only hurt me but also my husband (and in turn it affects my marriage) because he can see in my lack of appreciating his compliments how much I hate myself. I've definitely got a long way to go, but, with the help of your class, I moving faster in life than anything else I've tried.